skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, July 17, 2009

Another Trip Title-Oops I Dropped It Again

3 times now we've heard "I lost my stylus again". I see the potential for a money maker--double sided velcro and a string to keep the stylus attached to the DS.
Posted by Thomas Dorris at 6:13 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Camellia's (and sometimes Tom's) Blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (13)
    • ►  June (13)
  • ►  2010 (48)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (35)
  • ▼  2009 (55)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ▼  July (10)
      • I-95 South Still Stinks...
      • What Tom Does While Camellia Drives
      • They Have The Best Chicken Wings
      • Busy Day Yesterday
      • We're here-at a waterlogged campground. It rained ...
      • We're Somewhere between here and there
      • OMG the traffic is NSane
      • Another Trip Title-Oops I Dropped It Again
      • The Next Adventure-Summer 2009
      • Mooooo
    • ►  June (43)
  • ►  2007 (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)

About Me

My photo
Thomas Dorris
View my complete profile