Saturday, July 18, 2009

We're here-at a waterlogged campground. It rained hard last night so there are plenty of puddles around. As soon as everyone wakes up we'll walk over and see what the beach looks like. The forecast says we're good until the after noon when there might be isolated thunderstorms. I'm not sure I trust the forecast since it looks pretty cloudy and windy right now.
There's a funny redneck family across from us trying to get ready to go fishing. Dad is yelling impatiently at mom while the kids run around in circles. They're finally loaded up in their jacked up pickup and heading out.

The 2 early birds just came back and they're talking about the TVs in the bathroom. They're speculating the women's room has a big screen TV and that's why the women's room always has a line. Guess I better go check it out.

No comments: