skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, July 17, 2009

OMG the traffic is NSane

I'll just say beyond ridiculous. I will never come down this way again. We're heading in the opposite direction for the next weekend adventure!!!! The worst part is even if we turned around to go back home--the traffic is just as bad the other way!!!!
Posted by Thomas Dorris at 8:07 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Camellia's (and sometimes Tom's) Blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (13)
    • ►  June (13)
  • ►  2010 (48)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (35)
  • ▼  2009 (55)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ▼  July (10)
      • I-95 South Still Stinks...
      • What Tom Does While Camellia Drives
      • They Have The Best Chicken Wings
      • Busy Day Yesterday
      • We're here-at a waterlogged campground. It rained ...
      • We're Somewhere between here and there
      • OMG the traffic is NSane
      • Another Trip Title-Oops I Dropped It Again
      • The Next Adventure-Summer 2009
      • Mooooo
    • ►  June (43)
  • ►  2007 (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)

About Me

My photo
Thomas Dorris
View my complete profile