I hate heights but I have to say it was well worth it to go to the top of Pike's Peak. It took about an hour and fifteen minutes to get to the top. By the time we got there, Tom and I were feeling the altitude. I was seeing spots for a few minutes. It was really dizzying to be up there and try to walk around normally. Zach was so excited to go up. There was a good bit of snow at the top and as we were leaving the clouds moved in and we were walking in the clouds. The high was predicted to be 40 up there today. We stayed at the top for 30 minutes and we were glad to be getting back on the train and going back down to more oxygen.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment