Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Last Vacation Day-Maybe


We're on the road again. Driving near South Bend Indiana. We've got 541 miles to go to get home if we don't detour. We finally made it to a Starbucks this morning. I didn't see one in Wyoming or South Dakota but finally started seeing them last night in Chicago. We just passed the RV Hall of Fame. We didn't see the sign in time to pull in. Hard to type and look for signs at the same time :)
I think we're going to get a little rain. We have only had one 5 minute shower the whole time we've been driving so I guess we're due for some rain. The wind is a little chilly this morning. I guess because we're driving near the Great Lakes.

Ryan would like to add he got a really cool bouncy ball at the Sears Tower that has a ball with a small ball inside that lights up and it has all these things inside it that make it like a snowglobe. Ryan also says he figured out on this trip that his DS has an alarm/timer. He also likes the Simpsons stamps that we used on some of the postcards.

Ryan has been really confused and has had no idea where we have been. At the Sears Tower parking lot he asked if we were still in Colorado :)

No comments: