Today was the first day of the Pokemon tournament. Ryan had bad card luck and couldn't draw a good hand. He won 3 matches and lost 3 matches today. He plays 2 more matches tomorrow. We're pretty sure he won't be in the finals but at least he won as much as he lost :)
Zach and I went to the Indianapolis Zoo while Ryan played. I decided to walk since the weather was so nice. It was 1.1 miles each way to the Zoo and back. We had junk food, saw all the animals and rode the roller coaster. It was fun. I got to pet a small shark but Zach couldn't be talked into it. The weather was great until right after lunch. Then it got hot so we went back to the Convention center and watched the last matches. Zach was really wanting a taxi on the way back since it was so hot. At least we walked off our breakfast and lunch.
We're having Subway for dinner and probably going to bed early. It's been a long day.

No comments:
Post a Comment