We're staying at a hotel tonight a little ways outside Niagara. A real bed will be nice.
We ate dinner at a wing place called Quaker Steak and Lube. The wings were pretty good but you mostly paid for the atmosphere. It was an all you can eat and you could order all the different flavors. Tom got the really really hot ones and he sweated just a little :)
We stopped in Kohls and got jeans for everyone. I only packed one pair of pants for each of us and we wore those yesterday and today so we had to get new ones for Niagara. Tom said they only had 30" waist in Levis and they still fit fine, so I guess the diet isn't letting up too much just yet.
By coincidence the hotel we randomly picked is a half mile down the road from a real Krispy Kreme bakery. I'll post from Krispy Kreme in the morning :)
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment